Monday, November 01, 2010

Still sickly???

On Sat, after guitar, my flu flared up. The weather was wet and cold, so I ate a soupy lunch. Managed to walk over to the Cathay before I gave up and headed home. Was still well enough to reach home before it flared up.

I spent the entire Sat lying in bed, sweating non-stop and dozing off and waking. But still not concuss type. Sun was better already. I deferred gym and just stayed at home. Was feeling pretty good until near dinner. Somehow got a bit nausea so ate just a light dinner.

This morning, I was back to normal but until 2 plus, started to stone again. I could feel that it's not fatique but like another flu relapse type of grogginess. Reached home and stayed home. By 7pm, am back to having slight headache forming. Cough with lots of phelghm while bathing. Felt better after coughing and spitting them away. Ate my meds and am trying to let the body rest. If no improvement, am seeing the docs again. Might need stronger anti-biotics. A dull headache is forming at my forehead, the meds managed to dull the ache. Will try to sleep soon.

No comments: