Thursday, May 12, 2011

Curse of the West Coast Plaza

I suffer from this curse. It's food related. It means that as long as there is such an outlet in WCP, I end up not eating the food for a very very very long while. Maybe because at the back of my mind, I think that I can always eat it anytime I like... failing to realise that in fact I dont. Cos when I go there to dine with family, we end up eating others, like chinese food or the west coast cafe (more chinese food) and dont eat at my past favourites like Fish & Co, MOF cafe. In fact its been frigging damn long since I've last eaten at those two places.

Today I had my assignment cancelled (cos after exam paper) so got a break. Sms friends to see if could meet up. I wanted to do something more than just gym or assignment. Its been too dull, its either I go for gym or rush to eat then go for assignment. After which I am too tired to do anything else. My guitar has been neglected for 2 weeks liao. Cham! But nobody could confirm so I was talking with my local collegues and both of us headed to eat at the newly opened HK cafe and had MOF matcha atsuki kakigori dessert!

OMFG, I've forgotten how delicious the kakigori dessert is esp after these few bloody hot days. Though today was cooler due to the rain, but its still delicious. Yum yum... err cholestrol wise.... err I'll type out my dinner and dessert tomorrow into the HPB diet tracker.

I did enjoy talking with my collegue. She would be leaving for LV, almost 95% certain. Happy for her and telling her to let me know of good deals (lol) then I can get my first branded bag (even if emblossed with initials, dont care too much) Its definitely quite a good fit for her. Am happy for her but will miss talking to her alot. Luckily she lives very nearby and have been to her place a few times. Can still meet up after.

Better prospects than just staying on at the increasingly niao workplace, keep on saying funds is short. Given the Jap economy would probably be down for several years, then what? Live with $50 increase... until they run out of excuse to justify. I am also looking. Dont seem to see much of a fit so far in my past 2 Sat. I see things like HR or Admin. Short of doing centre tuition. I would be continuing the effort of looking out for any good opportunities.

No comments: