Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Look younger...

I was getting irritated by the length of my hair. Esp the fringe. When the wind blows, it flies over my face, eating also inconvenient. Time for a hair cut. I set aside today to do that.

Instead of going there in the morning. I woke up and my parents were going to head to IMM. I followed along. We had brunch there. I suspect my cravings are coming back... I ordered this hotplate mushroom and tofu set. Then I queued for dark carrot cake and ordered the fried osyter omelette. Heavy lunch, err so I decided to have a light dinner so that the calories can continue to be deficit... So far only 3 days of calories deficit, the weekend was too enjoyable, slightly over the calories. No wonder, when I weighed myself, added back 0.8kg... Argh... back to the control and discipline. I ended up buying a new Dvd player.

Later around 2pm, there was a huge rainfall. So heavy that I decided to wait it out and see if still can make it to cut hair plus go gym plus buy ingredients for making macaroons. Around 5pm, I changed into gym wear, went for a hair cut, then went to the gym. Lastly buy the macaroon ingredients... forgot to buy egg white powder, so need to buy that tomorrow.

With the haircut, quite glad that its cooler and lighter. But cos the length is shorter, suddenly I look a bit more boyish and err younger too... Urgh I am going to bring a new pic for the next highlight. Think still have 1-2 more haircuts to go for before the coloured hair is gone. Need one with a more matured look, longer length at the back and a bit of the side. Cos while I like my hair, getting older too, need to update haircut after almost 3yrs of it? Hmm... lemme look around for the hair I like. Later kena checked ic again. Man, dunno to be happy or sad then.

The gym was alright but now muscles achin a bit. Spent almost $30 on the macaroons ingredients. Hmm enough to make several times. I hope tomorrow's would be more successful. Hope it will have 'legs' and also taste good. I got that recipe book from Taipei. Tomorrow I have a medical appointment early in the morning 10am. Then after have a lunch with local collegues to eat one better meal before work starts. After that I would want to make the macaroons then there's assignment in the evening. A bit tight but hope to have enough time to try out the macaroons.

No comments: