Sunday, May 01, 2011

Kinda a non-affair weekend

I spent Friday in a tired sleepy stupor. Fell asleep into the second hymn of the royal wedding. Slept until 10 plus. Later woke for dinner, watch the 10s of news abt the wedding, the carriage ride n the wave from the balcony. Was online looking at comics until the wee hours. Cos couldn't sleep.

The next day, got ready for guitar. On the bus to clementi, got a call to cancel the lesson. I went home... Tired was thinking of what to do. Wanted to sleep but couldn't. Later helped parents to carry heavy luggages to the car. They are bringing a friend's luggage to the airport but both old n aged. So I helped carry the luggage to the car and load it. Then sis came back with a new juicer and made some fruit juice. Drank and headed to the gym.

Need to go to the gym to increase calorie deficit. Plus went once on Wed. Eating at the status quo calorie intake... Can't seem to get it down. I really need to substitue a meal with a low calorie replacement. Eating the rum & raisin version 1 ice cream also meant hitting borderline calorie excess... Hmm after this version 2, I shall not be making more.

Dragged my ass to the gym again just before meeting up with friends for dinner. Met up with friends over sushi dinner n later tea cum dessert. Laughed quite a bit, one part my jaws hurt. Meal-wise, I just made calorie limit, no deficit. It's a good break from the hectic n dull schedule. Will rest n start looking around. Have some errands to run. Also pick up the exercise routine n weight loss discipline.

Sunday is kinda a non-affair. Really just slept late. Watched cable tv. Went out to buy dinner and cream for the second version of Rum and Raisin ice cream. After this try, I wont be making again. Cos I end up eating it and its not good for my attempts at lowering my calorie intake... But I tasted the mixture before it went into the freezer. It tastes better than version 1. Smoother. Need to see how it turns out after the freezing. Nothing much else happening. Just lots of tv and some internet.

No comments: