Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Energy and Changes

Yesterday, I've managed to go to the gym after work, inspite of a very siong work schedule. Its siong whenever I have 4 lessons out of the 6 periods a day. It was 3 consecutive lessons. I was stoned by the end of it. Though it was coincidentally the same lesson being repeated 3 times but it was still siong. Esp those with more involvement from the teacher. Things like having to help them spell and answer questions. Always on the toes.

Yesterday I dragged my ass to the gym, did weights but didnt do treadmill cos it was full of people initially and by the time I was done with the weights, didnt feel like doing it. Went home and dabaoed Subway wraps both for my dinner and today's lunch. Yes I have been forced to eat-in alot due to the hectic schedule. At least twice a week, I have to dabao lunch in. On 2 other days, I can afford to go out to dabao in. And on my favorite day of the week Friday, I have the luxury of going out to eat or dabao in.

One of the local collegue has gotten a pretty decent job offer at LV. She is considering hopping over. Then would miss the chat with her. Plus we usually hide out in her preparation room to avoid sitting at the staffroom all day. Sighz... I better be dilligent and look out esp for Sat recruit and daily recruit to check. She was suggesting I take over Home economics. Hmm see how things goes, cant really sew plus too early to say how things are going. The school mgt might cheap skate and get someone at a cheaper rate than her current pay and still not increase my pay to hers... so really too early to say how things would go.

Definitely not that fantastic but the good thing is my energy level is finally up, after more than a month of going to the gym. Am more used to the 'fuller load' and yet still not that satisfied with the pay. Am still waiting for the stock market (which unfortunately is not that predictable and also maybe longer term) Who doesnt want instant gain but at times the stock market is rather stagnant. At times it moves alot both up and down. Really no way to know for certain. Just adopt a wait and see attitude.

Signz... short of money falling out of the sky, really there's alot of things to do and think about with regards to where I am heading, both career or money-wise. The whole issue of employment cos of PR renewal is always on my mind. Not really aware of any opportunities in Msia itself. Nor any biz ideas both in Sg or Msia. Guess rather stagnant at the moment too.

I still havent decided how to go about the driving course. Just so reluctant to go on Sundays... but already delay quite long... Signz sometimes feel like too much commitment/courses to do with so little time on hand.

No comments: