Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Holidays almost upon us.... Yay for us untrained not for the perms. Hmm seems after next monday, no more work until one more work meeting, the date is still undecided.

Tom is a holiday! cos results coming out and those not involved need not go. Maybe I should use the time to cut my hair and buy that elusive handphone... Sadly still undecided on the model... Still want a clam-shell phone but NOT Sam brand... Cos it was the phone which my former workplace, most if not all had Sam phones. At first the silver cover impresses but now it is associated with that sickening place. Hence I REFUSE to get a Sam phone. See how first lah.

Hmm collegues asked me what am I going to be doing for the holidays. In fact most of them are flying off somewhere, South Korea, Europe, China, Vietnam to name a few. Others are driving in to M'sia to Malacca, KL, Penang...

Where am I going? My answer Nowhere. Stay at home lor. No plans for this holiday. Then got to fix up passport in first week of Dec. Dun have much time to travel or what. Though not travelling anywhere, my holiday plans are tentatively

1) Watch my Gundam Seed Vcd 50 episodes, Fruit Basket
2) Finish some of the PS2 games that I currently play on weekends (Gotta save the world again)
3) Learn some software eg flash
4) Go JB CitySquare with Dad in car shopping at least once.
5) Practice guitar, recorder and maybe chess.

I always tell my friends that I save the world during my holidays. I guess gaming is my outlet. The story plot and animation are so complex and realistic that U really feel transported to an alternate reality, leading an adventure. It really opens up the mind if u play the correct games. Since RPGs are mostly moral with the good triumph over evil themes. Hence a RPG is much like watching an adventure movie, better still controlling how things proceed.

Anything else to add, well see more of the politics in office. Also asked my buddy about some of my observations, which he validated. Well his assessment of me was that I'll survive. I hope this is true.

1 comment:

starkops said...

shihui here. hahaz. this game reminded mi of u..somehow.

http://www.bigfishgames.com/downloads/cactusbruce/index.html