Monday, November 08, 2004

Just finished watching 'Super-Size Me' Vcd I bought yesterday. Man, it has successfully put me off McDon and maybe softdrinks for another month. I will not touch any of that toxic. When I first saw it, I was off all fast food for a month. Maybe I should watch it again next mth. (will definitely help me lose some weight) Gonna bring it to work and show to everyone. Heheh dun expect them to eat anything for a mth or so too.

Until this friday, it would have been 2 mths as an Educator. The current load is way lighter compared to the fully-trained Educators. But what the heck, I'll be there in another one n a half year. So lemme enjoy while I still can. Not to mention they are not paying me the full-trained salary to take on the full load.

But since certain no of Educators in my workplace are going to be on leave and stuff, so workload or shitload is going to increase. So it will entail me doing stuff like lesson plans, teaching, marking homework, cca, reports and stuff... Just keeping my fingers closed that I can still have time to do things I like.

Well today went off to work and everybody is involved in doing a big report. But since I just joined, sure hell dun have any clues on what's going on. Not to mention help out. Some sort of internal assessment. Man, didnt know Educators have so much 'extra' stuff to do. Sure not being paid enough??? (Well that's what my buddy always say) So for the entire day just sit at my table, tidy it, read my Jap level 1 book, come up with some idea on the 'Stomp' performance, listen to my team's discussions then going home. Very fruitful huh?

Well today went to the gym, got some tips from the instructor about exercising and correct methods of training for maximum effectiveness, but hell my posture is all wrong and yet posture is everything... Oh well, I shall monitor my posture and try to do the weights and machines correctly. The interesting thing though was that he told me that if u train wrongly, u end up bulky with ugly shape. The weight of the weights dun matter.

Tom is going to be a long day, cos some collegues not around. Taking the entire cca alone. Then have the 'stomp' rehearsal to try out and yet still might have to take relief and go thru exam paper. A bit xian leh and its only tuesday. But for all the little incidences, it still dun feel like I am doing work. Maybe cos I dun have marking. I guess still at honey moon period? Now charging both my batteries and phone.

No comments: