Friday, March 10, 2006

Hmm thanks quetzal for your frank opinion of me.

For now, my focus is to pass the TP. The good news is that the P is retiring. And possibly vp is following suit. HENCE most can breathe easy after that. BUT date not announced yet hence maybe end of the year. And the privacy issue that collegues have told me about.

I have a collegue who lives at exactly my area, only a few blocks away. I ever asked him what he thought abt the distance and work in our workplace. He was telling me that he appreciates the privacy. Cos most if not all students live in this area, hence he wont ever see them at our area. Cos he drinks and smokes, so he doesnt want them to see that side of him. As for the travelling in the morning, he wakes up at 5am and hopes on the first bus and train to school. Not to mention that he is the HAF club which meant have to be in school by 6.40am. Which incidently was what I did initially when I was in HAF club also. Hmm so it meant that I can wear my snake pants and walk around like a hood, go into pirated shops or arcades without worry of being seen by students. Suddenly Tab's disguise daily (Clark Kent stunt) at her workplace seems fun to do but then again I dun have the long hair to bun and I wear spectacles all the time...

The main gruse now is the fact that my stamina is low. I thought I was bad but the other trainee with me also told me that she felt tired constantly, sometimes dun feel like doing work, sleepy... the usual. So okay, I am not alone in feeling all these. I guess like during contract teaching, these things take a bit of time to get used to and develop the stamina.

Well at least yesterday I got more than enough stamina to jio Tab out for tea and jalan around Cityhall. The sad news is the end of my perpetual quest for Mushroom Monsters... It has been taken out of the menu and new stuff are added. Hence I tried the Killer Tomatoes instead. Taste good. Garlic bread with tomatoes, cheese, mushrooms toasted to a crispy snack...

Lemme side track, unfortunately before I met Tab, I had decided to go to the bank to deposit my coins. Remember last time I collected all the $1 coin daily and put them into a piggy bank and now that it was full, I had abt 700 coins. I vaguely remembered that my bank offered coin deposit service on thursday and brought the entire bag. Bloody Hell!!!! it was dmn heavy, macham like a 10kg rice. After work, went to bank only to discover that the coin deposit service was only until 11.30am!!!! So it meant that I had to lug my coins with me to meet tab. Hence I couldnt walk around alot due to the dead weight on my shoulders. OMG really heavy man!!! There were many times while walking around that I just wanted to spend it all away. "Look there is a phone, oh 300 bucks, okay nah... count these coins yourself," I had thought. Never was I so sorely tempted to spend so freely but then again thinking of the salesperson face... I took a bus home and went home... When I reached home, I dropped that bag and dumped that bag of coins on the table. Okay next week is holidays and I will definitely go to the bank to be rid of it... Next time no more piggy banks. My shoulders still aches.

No comments: