Monday, March 20, 2006

Work begins once more *groans*

Another term of school has begun and the usual grumbling about waking up at pre-dawn hours to catch a stupid direct bus to the mrt station.

The day before I was frantically trying to finish marking that stack of composition. Man, I had enough of stories about 'you breaking a vase accidentally'. By the time I managed to finish, it was eleven already. Packed up my stuff and wipes off the layer of dust on my tools and its eleven thirty. Went to bed and tossed and turned until I dozed off finally at some ungodly hours too.

Still it was a welcome break. I thoroughly enjoyed and relaxed as much as i possibly could.

Today so far at the P5 class things okay though I went without mike.

Left P4 class later on. Hope to end the day without a sore-throat.

Going to go to the gym after this, and damn forgot to bring handphone. SO cannot sms and disturb Tab. Tomorrow got observation by CT. Already did my part. Hope I wont fail. See how things go.

No comments: