Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Just had my first observation by CT. It is to be the first of a total of 8 for the requirements of the TP. Since I have 2 mentors, it meant 4 each. So this week mark the beginning of 2 observation by each CT for 4 weeks. Supervisor dropping in next week for the 1st of 2 observations.

Somehow I wouldnt really have cared that much except that we must pass the TP. It is compulsory to pass and failure is not an option. Well I just treat it as a normal lesson and soon forgot that my CT was at the back but feeling quite tired today. Just had a one hour english lesson, and maybe use too much power liao. Tried to make it interesting liao but maybe too intense? Wont know until the debrief later.

For now just stoning infront of a PC in the staff lounge. Trying to get started on next week's lesson plans but failing to even work my brains... I should take out one period for composition corrections next week. So that I wont be shooting ahead in lesson without covering the mistakes they've made. Anyway all I want to do is to sleep. Actually I reached home and finished up the last of Tab's vcd, watching the Last Samurai. Okay lor but I fast-forward several times when it got too naggy. Played maple for 5% or 1hr then after dinner, fell asleep at 8pm and woke up at 10.30pm, and I missed the U think U can Dance. I really wanted to watch tat but I just dozed off. Then continued sleeping from 12am to 6pm. Boring existence but this coming friday and saturday sure burnt one. There is another event being put up and everyone is involved. So far they did not really throw much job at us cos we are protected under the trainee at NIE. But I still have to do 1-2 page write-up and powerpoint slides for 2 events. On friday have to help decorate and put up the finishing touches and on saturday is actual event and have to supervise my single event. Dun mind, dun have to do much. Pretend dunno also. If nobody ask, I dun borther.

No comments: