Friday, March 17, 2006

Well, if u know me well enojugh, then I wont need to tell ya what I did over the holiday, right?

Just the usual.

I procrasinated until wed b4 I finally forced myself to finish up my lesson plans. But havent finish marking composition yet. Anyway as a reward. I went.... Mapling.

A new world was launched on Wed, Aqua World and I went diving there.


"Master, I am flyinggggggg! *Squeals*"

Btw my pig is now lvl 15. Means that I can make the pet say what I type. Heheh.

Too bad the obstacles were too easy for my current lvl but still it was good huntng. Today is just day 2 and me and brother and sister save one other, are done with that world liao. It will be back to the old world until another new world, Ludibrium is launched soon hopefully.

There is a maple cash item sale and since I had credits leftover, I bought a.....





















A new box! (did u guess correctly?)


"Master, u look good in ur new recycled box! Oink oink"

Other stuff happening...

Last friday after Jap class, met up with ting and tab and went to jalan around in her car. Ate pasta and shopped around at Marina. Bought a new top with an owl, signifying this nightowl, and later we drove to Villa Bali. That drinking place near SAJC. I suddenly rembered Galiano, that root-beer tasting alcohol from last time and Tab ordered it with orange juice. Heavenly! My Mr Green pales in comparision. Later I ordered Galiano with orange juice too. Relaxing nite with new love... No more Gin for me, its Galiano now. (I've noticed I like things starting with letter G... eg Gackt! :P)

Today, went back to workplace to print out lessonplans and worksheet and FINALLY dragged myself into the Clementi ClubFit for a long-awaited (ever since Jul 21st 2005) abd first workout in a LONG LONG LONG time. I was tired of becoming a san1cheng2rou4 (3 layer meat ie skin, meat and fat layers)

How I fared?

I can still run, abt 1.2km at slightly less than 8 mins. But my arms and stomache strength all gone liao. At most do up to 15 in a set then buay tahan. BUT it feels good to work out. Less stressed also. Good appetite and feel like sleeping early tonight. Hmm that 3kg I lost, all gain back... sian. More workouts are needed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your pig is sooooo Cute!!!
Quetz

Anonymous said...

Your pig is sooooo Cute!!!
Quetz