Sunday, March 05, 2006

Oh yar, I was on mc on friday. Cos I woke up with a bit of headache, cough and blocked nose. Dun think I could handle lesson for that day, and weighing the students' welfare vs my own health, I decided to take mc. Well just 9 days and I fell ill. Well to take things in perspective, for the term which commenced from Jan 3rd until last thursday, I did not fall ill. Friday was just the culmulation of an entire week of flu that finally brought me down. In fact I was happily sleeping until quite late. When I woke up, it was near eleven. After seeing the doctor and eating medicine, I slept until evening. Just pure unconsciousness, what a bliss! Of course I woke up feeling better.

Well now my extended weekend is ending. The good news is that next week there is some sort of CA going on, hence my lessons are halved. Just finished up the lesson plans for the week. Just hoping that the activities that I had planned do not back-fire in my face. Filed taxes, paid bills. Left with letter of employment and aNUS bond to settle. Then the march holiday is upon us. Yay!

My character at lvl 60 finally. Wear new clothes.


But sob sob not as much time to play Maple as I did in NIE.


Now whenever I can i try to play 10% a day. But sometimes dun play at all. Hmm I will still continue my adventures at Maple albeit a bit less frequent.

No comments: