Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Nothing much happening excepet I am suffering from the "wtf-have-I-signed-my-soul-away-for" syndrome. Dun worry I will try to stay on. Its just that I amcounting the days very slowly .

Very meaningful lyrics of the song, Life got cold by dido:

"Life got cold. It happened many years ago, when summer drift away. So chill out now, you got many years to go *groans*, so take it day-by-day (how very true indeed)."

Been living the life of a zombie. No life. No maple. No comics. No tv. No blogging. Dog tired.

The only thing I do at home daily now goes to either sleep then do lesson plans or trying to get resources for dressing up lessons especially those with observations. ULTRA SIAN TO THE MAX LIAO!

THAT'S IT!

This coming Friday, I must go home early. Don my snake pants, wear all my chains and trinklets: hang and bum around until I suan or turn sane again. Venue most prob orchard region. Should get gothic earrings too while I am at it. Galiano I miss you so!

Today is another week of weekday jap lesson. Nothing problematic except I am ultra corpse by then and usually sprout wrong japanese that gets misunderstood and Tab would laugh the loudest. Nvm she can write about that when I have accumulated enough blunders.

Side note, this person might be on the way to alcoholism. On my way back, due to cold weather and sian and dunno what to drink, I grabbed a small bottle of Heinkein and drank a few gulps. Immediately feel more relaxed and warm in the chest to soothe my cough (didnt know I am such a tensed person?) Of course didnt drink the whole bottle. Just needed that few sips. The rest I just chuck into the fridge. Beginning alcholism? I asked my sister, she said no cos I didnt finish it. Well my bottle of beer can even last 1-2 weeks. Only on days damn tensed, then drink a few sips then can relax and sleep a bit better.

Weds are usually the hardest to pass cos it marks the mid-week. Tom then friday, just need to survive a bit more. Too brain-dead to think beyond my next sentence. Just wanted to update cos I was away for a long time. Really nothing much to say. Then also not convenient to bitch too much. There was a recent article abt educator blogging and the controversies. Dun care for that, so long as I dun make degratory statements about stuff. Just post my own feelings and thoughts.

No comments: