Thursday, May 22, 2008

Ever felt as though it had never happened?

Its like this, you leave for a great but short vacation and comes back to work disorientated for the first day.

By the second day, it feels as though, you've never been anywhere. It feels as though you had never left at all.

Yar that's what I am currently feeling. I've just been back for 3days including today, and Thailand seems like a distant memory that happened a lifetime ago.
_________________________________

The last 2 weeks for an Educator is ultra siong, cos of the frantic amount of admin work needed to churn out report books, preparing holiday assignments, marking of assignments and many more. Its quite siong that I feel so drained. Tom got to put in extra hours to clear the marking... bleah!

Yar just want to reward myself by chilling out after tom, more specifically on Friday evening. No more work at least until I wake up on Saturday morning... Ask me for more details ba.

Tom also is 5m draw, go try your luck for Toto?
Man income taxes just arrived. The amount I am paying can pay for another PSP... Bubu
_________________________________

Started drinking a bit cos my Bro had his bdae yesterday and he opened his Jack Danial. Then mixed with Coke and I tried with Bitter lemon water.

Whiskey is more fragrant than the other liquors we tried. A particularly rich aftertaste, at least for me.

Then I just downed the Tiger Classic beer (only sold in Changi Airport), and it tastes very much like Tiger Draft.

Yep thats all for now.

No comments: