Monday, May 26, 2008

Oh?

Was on my way home from a LONG day of meeting.

Holidays has just started but not so for Educators. Can check out today's ST for the article.

_______________________________

Anyway it was a pleasant news.

Seems the receipt no from the session at the 4-faced buddha that we bought came out as Starter on Sunday. I hadnt checked yet cos Sunday was full of things to do, plus I was so tired.

I was on my way to my now default 'Toto' shop cos this morning, I tried to go there but couldnt make it due to long queue, plus bad weather, plus not enough time for me to buy and be on time for work... after all the travelling.

So after work, I travelled there again, claimed the prize, buy my usual, deposit, then went for a cheap dinner of 'Ma you Ji' Reached home and concussed on bed.

For me. the prize is just enough to pay for the Bangkok trip expense plus also recover my losses from 4D and Toto so far. A pleasant fact.

So FH, Candle and me owe the 4-faced buddha thanks. Have to go back soon enough to give thanks. Anyone interested in another short trip?

No comments: