Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mom, Unhappy Dad

Yar today we kinda pissed Dad off with our comments about him making some mess with his steam pot cooking. (His current craze is hotpot, vegetables and chicken) K, his face was so black.

We had to go out to see the sinseh, for my ankle (which wasnt remotely painful, even feel normal, but just in case) I managed to go to the gym around 9.30am. Didnt do much leg stuff, just more of arms and stomach.

After seeing the sinseh, we headed to Vivo. I had given my mom a $200 buck on friday. My other sister wanted to pay for a phone. My mom wanted Chinese SMS plus camera, so that leaves basic phones out. In the end, my mom got a sliding phone, Nokia 5300, the music mp3 phone. It has a pretty good camera and a 256mb SD card. A bit exp for $238 without contract. My sister paid $100. The rest came from my pocket money for her for the month. So she dun need to pay, in fact I gave her the remaining pocket money abt $50. Yar also bought a screen guard and soft rubber casing for it. My mom now has a better phone than I do. Oh well, I dun even take my own picture much, have my own mp3 player, have PSP. Dun think I want a phone with mp3 function.

By the time we returned, my Dad's face seemed not so black. I am clamming up my mouth, dun want to cause unhappiness... Oh well, so fast the weekend is over.

Something to look forward to, Thailand trip coming... Already got alchohol orders plus now clothing orders from my sisters and mom >_< and I havent even borrowed a large enough travel bag yet.

No comments: