Sunday, May 04, 2008

Weekend went by in a flash

Yar the onset of monday blues. Given Sunday is almost over.

Saturday was spent nuahing a bit at home until 1pm where my sisters, mom and I went to see the sinseh. By the time we finished, it was 5pm. Ate and then took a cab home and it was near 6.30pm.

Remembered searching online for games guides and stuff. Went next door to get my comics. Then continue being online. And the day is over.

Sunday I went for gym near 11am, finished 12pm, ate and went home near 1pm. (havent checked my weight cos I am regaining my appetite plus the weekend gluttony thingy, but at least my arms are not as flabby. Still need to work on those triceps, still soft) Was nuahing at home, watching cable tv and even intending to catch up on my sleep. Cos this morning there was a bloody community thingy which was set on the stage facing my room. No prize for guessing. I woke up rather early.

My sister had gone out and she called back. Asking my other sister and I whether we wanted to go out to play? The idea was to go for Karaoke. We went to Partyworld at Orchard. Sang from 4-8pm then headed for dinner. Surprisingly saw Tab and her dragonfly. K I didnt see her. She came up to my back while I was queueing up at SoupSpoon and poked me. But they didnt end up eating there cos it was still crowded. Finally my sisters got to eat the soup that I often mentioned to them. The button cheese mushroom is very tasty today. Then we hung a bit around the Jason marketplace to buy a few items before hopping on a cab. By the time we reached, it was near 9.30pm++

Went online a bit to find the psp guide cos I was fighting this boss and got a bit stuck. Completed the game. Managed to change, brush teeth, wash face. Before I realized its already quite late now. (by Educator standard)

Now loading into my thumbdrive cos some people (hem hem) keep forgetting to pass me drive, yet see my Aoi, keep saying this is fun, that is fun. kk, I load into my thumbdrive. Just remember to return my thumbdrive to me.

No comments: