Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Searching for Cai Shen

Yar, exactly as what the title meant.
Yesterday I was walking around looking for Cai Shen.


My tools?

A compass.



Location?

Toto outlets near my area.


The reason?

Well its kinda of a long story.
U see it started with the story of seeing the sinseh.
He knows some astrology plus feng shui (acurrate or not, I dunno)

Well to cut the long story short,
This year supposedly good for those in the year of the Monkey.
For me, supposedly have good luck in money, or Cai Shen.
He is in a particular direction.
So preferably I go buy my own Toto and 4D instead of asking my mom.
Also go to that shop facing that particular direction, and do so on a sunny day (so Cai Shen can see me, the poor saru begging for money...)


So I did that.

Bought a compass and yesterday on my way out.

I set off earlier so I could go 'survey' the toto outlets in my area.

Think I found one, that is convenient for me to go, and more importantly in that direction and from now until the end of the year, I will be frequenting there. See if luck will improve.

Also need to do something to improve the fengshui of my bed. Apparently Lucky coins not enough. Oh well, I am still working on it.

If I disappear one day, you all know why.
_________________________________________

Even before I make money, already spending lots of money.

My watch strap broke. Its not the normal watch strap type cos the watch is mounted on it. So for the past few days, I am watchless.

Seriously put off by that particular design. Had to fix the watch twice. Now the strap broke.

So today, on my way home, I missed my bus. Its a sign, I went to the nearby CityChain. Bought an Everlast watch.

Nope its not a dual face one. Its a normal watch face type.

Didnt want to get a similar model. I just sent my watch for strap repairs. Ie they have to send the watch to their centre just to re-strap it.

*Note to self, dun buy anymore watches with special straps...

The watch's on offer, 50%, about $85 after discount. Hmm

(Played with my mom's phone and took this pic, a bit blurry but nvm)



This be my watch. Since now I dun wear my watch 24/7, so even if the strap is leather, its okay. Just hope I wont be so chor lor and scratch the screen.

No comments: