Sunday, June 22, 2008

Changing blog layouts are tiring

Err attempted to clear up my blog's layout, as I suspect its either the slideshow or the mp3 player that caused this blog to lag/freeze/not work at times.

Looked for nice blog skins, found, downloaded but when I tried putting it into Blogger, I cant... Dunno how to make out the steps they gave, since it involved some java coding and its confusing.

Settled for changing the layout instead.

Simple stuff for now. Until I've got more stuff to add on. eg design my own header pic, do up another slide show, more mp3 or video files, or even put up a list that I can add onto everytime I drink a new alcoholic drink?

Oh btw, the Dream car is a Lotus. Got the pic from the homepage and I customised it to my preference. Given the soaring price of fuel, the only car I'll have is my 'kah' (legs in hokkien)

Oh yar the US Dow Jones fell below its support of 12000. Maybe in for a ride? Well that lot of share I've bought is for longer term investment. Hence if prices falls by another 50cents, may go in. For now, just watching at the sideline. It still remains to be seen.

No comments: