Thursday, February 04, 2010

Home-based Tuition

Today I finally dragged my ass out of the home by around 10am plus to go swimming. Had deferred from Mon and Wed until now. Then Sunday is gym. Have to really try to make a 3rd slot out to ensure there is higher propensity for achieving the 3500 calorie per kg deficit.

BUT before I count my calories. I did already SINNED on the drinks front. Man 5 logan martinis(Vodka) on Monday and then a Lychee-Gin on Wednesday. And immense pigging out on Wed... Hope to rectify the calories by eating plainly from Thur to Sunday.

Then I will do a weigh-in on Monday.

I just got a sms from one of the tuition centre offering home based tution but they are like the other agenciese, take 1/2 of first month, which is fine with me. Then I took this opportunity to one-shot register at 4 such agencies. I had saved their websites but didnt act upon them cos I didnt want it to clash with my search for the full-time position. But since nothing is forth-coming, I had taken a break from job serach for a good 1.5 weeks already. My plan was to start home based after CNY, but if any thing comes in, I can start anytime, provided that those timing dont clash with my lessons. I did black-out 3 days that are no-touch.

I hope that I can find another flow of income through work/employment that can be used to finance my daily living expenses, insurance commitments and also to save up a portion of it that can be used to add-on to my Investible reserve that is used mainly for stocks investment. Currently I dont think my Investible reserve is big enough to generate anything near to my previous annual income level. The way about it is to grow it dually, through additonal funds from savings and gains from stocks.

So see how that goes. And I am still monitoring the stock market. My dad mentioned that it is downtrend, though there is a retracement, so dont think that the Retracement is the Rebound. I am monitoring closely to firstly make some decisions, think through my targets, how to achieve and also monitor the price movements. Anyway whehter is good time or not, I cant say cos its up to your judgement.

No comments: