Monday, February 08, 2010

Sunday routine and Canned fruits

Usually on Sundays, I try to go the gym to fulfil the minimum of twice a week exercise workout, one being swimming, one being gym.

So I did manage to do that then I came back home for brunch. I try not to let my body go into starvation and conservation mode, hence ate a museli bar immediately after the workout. BUT when I reached home, was so hungry, I ate a big bowl of porridge and a big bowl of fried rice. There goes the calories... Nevermind, at least upkeep my general fittness.

Then felt tired, slept several hours from 4pm. By the time I woke up, its 8.30pm. Ate dinner. Then sister was feeling unwell and cos by the time she went to see the doctor, think they closed, so went to hospital for drip and then see if severe enough to be warded. Got gastric flu but cos of her condition, more severe. So she's on 3 days mc. While parents and her went to the hospital, I busied myself watching the cable tv, the backlog of shows I recorded but hadnt been watching for the past 2-3 weeks.

By the time, I finished, they came back and its already 1.30am++ I had forgotten to do my newspaper articles cutting. GRRRRR... it meant I have to do it on Monday.

Today, as I was not sure if my sister wanted me to pass her keys to her collegues, I changed my plan of going to swim in the morning. So didnt need to do that errand, went next door to eat with mom and then helped her carry groceries. Also monitoring the stock market to "buy-in" to replenish the shares that I had sold off, and also "sell" some of my current holdings, given the generally downturn (evidenced by red numbers, meaning that most counters are dropping)

I did buy my own supply of Museli bars and 2 cans of canned fruti, namely Pear and Rambutan with pineapples. I wonder how do those taste in alcholic drinks like Martini... Argh I shouldnt go near any cannded fruit sections... that's what I think about. I even saw canned grapes but didnt want to try that yet. Going to push myself to do the cuttings at a go and then go for my driving. Just hope not to use too much 精神 until later cant concentrate.

1 comment:

Harry Potter font said...

hello!
I agree with you