Monday, April 05, 2010

Monday 1st Gym session of the week

Woke up to switch off my alarm at 7am but went back to sleep cos today I didnt need to go in. So it was raining and I dozed off quickly. But around 8.30 plus, I woke and then near 9am, my Kanchong dad came into the room to check if I needed to go to work. I didnt tell him I didnt need to go in cos he didnt listen most of the time. Then had to tell him in irritated manner that no need to go.

Today is Qing Ming in the sense to pray for ancestors from home. My mom had bought back vegetarian food to pray. Then helped her wipe the bowls and plates which she washed. Then lit inscense. Then I went next door to eat my breakfast near 10. Still trying to get into the habit of eating a full breakfast. Then came back, helped to fold more ingots from the paper money.

Rested a bit more after lunch and headed out to collect forms for mom and sister who both wanted to set up share trading account. So I took a bus to Bukit Batok Central. After that I went to the bank to change my old and worn atm cards. That took quite a while cos of the long queue of people. Then I took a bus home.

Reached home around 4pm, too tired from all the travelling to go gym straight. So slept cos didnt want to do anything else. No jing sheng. Woke up at 5.45pm and then got ready to gym. Yesterday just went once, that was for last week's twice quota.

Starting this week is thrice a week. Cos tue got guitar (make-up), wed got jap, fri maybe go out, Sat also got stuff. So that leaves me Mon, Thur and Sun to do this week's quota. Next week, cos no guitar make-up, got 4 days to play around to put in the 3 slots, maybe even Sat depending on how things go.

AND yes, the gym is bloody crowded. The ratio of guys to gals is about 15:1 And they are all milling around the weights sections. So I do my cardio-machines-weight (at gal's section)-cruches-stretches/cool-down wont go to the guys weights area.

No comments: