Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Stamina ga nai

Today went in for my 2nd day at work. I wasnt involved in some discussions, so I looked for online resource/websites and chanced upon one that allows customisation and is free. Just the whole printing in colour thingy and laminating that kinda stops me from going crazy priting those out. Those 2 factors and also storage space made me rethink. But I kept exploring.

Then later sat down for a long meeting with about 15+ docs from the various school stuff eg cca, guidelines. All in Jap and briefed in jap. Another lost in translation. I could understand from 20-40% of content depending on the familarity of topics.

At least I stopped myself from listening to every word spoken by others when many are talking at the same time. Eg office discussion, office chatter. So I am learning to tune out. Some collegues are nice and try to speak to me a bit in Eng, asked me to sit together for lunch. So far, I try to speak a bit in Jap too when I can.

Still its only my second day of work and after I got off, I still felt a bit more stoned than usual. Rested at home a bit, ate my dinner early and headed out for guitar make-up. I need to practice and think more about guitar. K that is for weekend. Need to brush up memory and ty to apply what is learnt and remember those instead of just playing from the sheets. But that type of skill takes time and effort to develop.

Travelled back by bus and reached home 10.30pm+ Quite stoned by now. Bathed and then went online for a short while. So fast, its almost 12am? Going to iron my top and then sleep liao.

No comments: