Sunday, April 04, 2010

Think will continue normal posts

I have been thinking abt my list of 100 stuff to do but progress is slow nearing 70. I have really thought through alot. And all the updating is done under that post. Since I am somewhat stuck, I shall leave it for future updates and continue my normal posts.

This week I hit my 2 gyms per week. Each workout is any 1.5hrs cos I do 20+5ims of the elipitical cross-trainer aka stepper. Then do machines for leg, abs, triceps, then move to free weights for bicep, tricep, shoulder. Weights-wise I haven't reached 3 sets yet, do 2. But for machines, do 3 sets. Then is crunches, side crunches and leg lifts 30 each. Still have room to improve cos can only do 1 set of 30. Feel tired after though.

I had eaten delicious porridge from a stall downstairs at my unit. It was raining and I didn't want to go next door to eat breakfast. So I went downstairs and settled for fish porridge. It's one of the best porridge I ever eaten. Didn't expect that maybe the weather helped but it had bits of Chinese celery that makes it very tasty. Then lunch my dad brought is to eat at the Bukit Timah hawker centre. There is really alot of food though cos I was really watching my diet very closely, many of the 'delicious' food like fried kway tiao, hokkien mee, 五香, herbal lamb soup, pasta and pizza, dessert, fried carrot cake and more. I decided to abstain and chose Jap food. Ate the Saba and karage set. My mom bought tomyam soup and fried carrot to share. Ate a bit of those. Then I got a 仙草 with soy milk but think my area one taste better. Also dabaoed 木薯 and it was supposed to come with coconut milk and gulang melaku. I asked to add just a bit of the melaku and skipped the milk.

Then we headed home and I headed to gym around 4pm. Did ear lighter dinner and ate the remaining mushu. Though I had a bit of hunger and ate 3 little chocolate that I bought from the IR. Nobody eating it... Now I think I will take my weights to do some arm sets... To off-set those calories. Tomorrow since I don't have to work. I be going to the gym? hopefully I won't have severe case of muscle aches. I intend to up my exercise sessions to 3 times a week starting tomorrow.

No comments: