Sunday, April 25, 2010

At this particular point in time..

Its been a tiring week. I guess partly is my stamina is not there yet. Need a while to get used to the full-time hours. Also after that, I have stuff like either guitar make-up, gym, dinner with collegues and others. So pretty much almost everyday after work, I headed out. I will go back home to take a bath and change into my usual clothes before heading out.

This coming week also pretty hectic. Guitar make-up has been changed again. So I be free on Monday and Tuesday. Wed to Sat afternoon, all have things up. Also havent been logging in much online. Pretty much very tired and sleepy by the time I reach home. I do check my stocks via I-touch but didnt update my excel file. Hence also not blogging as much. A final dinner with collegues this coming friday. Given the Chinese culture of attending the first few, the subsequent ones, I might not go.

Today I went to the gym for the 2nd time only. But cos quite tired, only managed 1hr 10mins cos the gym closes at 8pm during weekends. Cancelled my driving slot... too tired and wanted to rest. This week cant manage 3 cos of the full schedule. Next week, maybe have to go Mon, Tue and then Sun... See whether I suffer from muscle-aches tomorrow. Today at the gym, arms felt weaker??? Hmm guess I have to put shorter days inbetween work-outs. Mon and Sun meant a 6-day break inbetween. But I have CCA which is a sport-related one, maybe that would explain the weakness in the arms? Finally fetched my watch back and yes I can look at the time.

Anything else worth mentioning? Hmm supposed to have guitar evaluation in 6 weeks' time... err havent been practicing as much as I would have liked... then have jap test this coming wed and I just glanced only halfway through, 3 weeks of newspapers articles to cut and increasing more... the pile of newspapers is sitting in my room.... tidy up clothings/table and room, which is in a bit of mess with the increased work clothes, etc etc.

So far at this point of time, I am pretty much contented. Not only with the fact that I am working full time and earning money, my gradual progress in my other endeavours (exercise, guitar, jap) and also my general outlook. Am pretty much comfortable in my own skin. I adknowledge I am not perfect and have flaws. Despite this, I have managed to change myself gradually in terms of personality and others. Changing myself into someone that I would like to be. Yet a leopard cannot fully change its spots. There are parts about me that I dont want to change. Dont want to go into the other extreme and change myself completely into someone else. Again there is no right or wrong in this, to each his own. I wanna keep these up and not leave behind anymore regrets.

No comments: