Thursday, June 14, 2012

Feeling kinda dull and tired

I'm not sure if this is entirely because of the event this tuesday or the longer 6 days workweek last week, I have been feeling very tired and no matter how much coffee, tea I drink, or how much more hours I sleep extra. Cant entirely shake this tired feeling. Consequently feeling dull and tired and uninspired and uninterested in stuff.

At times it is making me think of dropping all stuff and just sleep through or just be a bum... Kinda of a dangerous thought, cos not trying to compromise the income or what. Not sure if I want to go for interviews and stuff so soon.

But almost daily, after dinner, I fell fast asleep cos of the mental fatique. Woke up hours later to find the day mostly ended, then go back to sleep. Wake up not feeling entirely refreshed, or before the end of the work day, I am back to being tired and sleepy again. This cycle is kinda of not productive, because I cant seem to muster the energy required to do something else after work. Or just doing one thing tires me out a lot. Hope to recover from this after the final workday tomorrow. Hope the weekend resting around will help restore the equilibrium.

Am feeling the age somewhat... dunno is it cos I am still tuned to the 10 weeks schedule. This is about the 10th week since the start. There's still another 6 weeks more to go with exams coming up soon. Man, just thinking about it is scary and tiring. Just have to take it a day at a time, slowly the weeks will pass. But I do feel the internal stamina meter falling and falling.

Nothing much else. I drank up both smoothies bought from Macs. Their calories are not healthy but still within my daily calorie intake. Doing nothing much else save daily planning my meals so that I can keep to the daily calorie intake, monitoring stock prices which are still moving somewhat horizontally, playing 2 games on Iphone which is aiding me check less on Groupon and Deals. Anyway not much good food deals nowadays. Still have a couple of food groupon, 2 main ones and 2 small items.

I find myself yearning for a drink. Thankfully my calories are a bit too tight to drink, save for tomorrow. Not starting on the craft beers yet. Rather drink water, tea and go back to sleep mostly. Supposedly going to Mortons for martinis. I've planned my food for tomorrow to accommodate up to 2 martinis and 3 steak sandwiches as dinner. Not sure if after that, will I still be hungry? I wanted to have a lighter lunch but remembered my office staff colleagues asked me to eat bento lunch set with them. Apparently they had only 3 pple buying 4 bentos that was on offer. That meant, I can't eat stuff like soup. Though I will still head out to buy some drinks to stock up my personal larder of foodstuff.

Kinda wish tomorrow is not a workday but at least its a much lighter day... Just go through the motions and try to finish planning next week's lessons. I am still working on it slowly today. Trying to translate and explain grammar stuff in as simple in English as I can. Still giving me a headache, this aspect of work.

No comments: