Friday, June 22, 2012

Skipped Krav Maga, New Ciders

After having to sit in for an extra language in place of Headless on Monday. Instead of sit and stone, had to help keep discipline, keep the students motivated so I ended abt 5.45pm. Later than usual. Didn't help it's my heavy day. Bleah, I walked over to Clementi mall intent on redeeming the BK Groupon partly for dinner. Instead I ordered their new Steak burger meal. Even though I ate 1/5 of the fries with Coke lite, the burger alone used up all my spare calorie limit. No deficit. But the gooey melted cheese with mayonnaise is something I hadn't much chance to eat. Only see alot on TV when they show the food in America. Especially the series "Man vs Food". Those food were always so tempting. If I ever go to America, surely will become heavier. Reached home and lights-out earlier.

Tue, another heavy day plus cca plus an event until 6.30pm. Utterly zombified by the end, so much so I decided to eat the Most Sinful Food in my area for dinner. It was between Astons and Nasi Brani. Chose the Nasi Brani instead, there's 2 versions - fried chicken or curry chicken (the fried has mug higher calories - I know cos I had eaten that before a few weeks back) so I chose the curry one. It came with a hard boiled egg, achar, gravy and a mountain of rice n the chicken. It's very very good Brani in my area, nearer to my workplace than my home. Cannot compare one. I skipped the yolk and ate the rest. Then took a bus home. Lights out very early.

Wed was better. Finally a moderate day but I had a deadline to observe 2 lessons by others. So I used up 2 free periods to do the observation. Spent the rest of my free time to mark and check books, mark test, files due to the coming exams. Had lunch shortened cos have to supervise and monitor as students do their cleaning duties. Man dead tired. Was rather glad I decided to call up for the Krav Maga yesterday because I felt I wasn't up for it. No point rushing it if I can't mentally focus and later hurt myself from the physical exertion. Met up with Tab for dinner at Big O. Had busted my calorie limit on the ham egg sandwich, with fries and Millionaire salad together. Later tea at Jones the Grocer.

Took a bus and listened to the radio. It's been a while cos usually I listen while doing the workout in the gym but now cos I do at home and they are much shorter durations (10mins) hardly listen much. To and from the workplace is not long enough to hear more new songs on radio. Fell asleep listening to the radio.

Thur - a mOderate day but I felt fatigue catching up. The morning coffee couldnt wake me entirely. At part of the lesson, I couldnt focus and lost a train of thought for a short while. Also by lunch, I made a second cup to wake up and failed. Towards the e d of the last lesson of the day I forgot to do something I planned... Man it's like almost sleeping with the eyes still wide open. The mind is slipping into a a daze. on my way home, I craved for rice. The. I realized why. The past few days of lunch and dinners are all bee hoon, soup, Indian Brani once, burger and sandwich, so so my lunch was ZCP and even dinner I ate ZCP before heading home. Lights out shortly, woke up near 10pm, ate some leftover egg omelette n stewed tomatoes my mom made and kept the rest. Drank lots of water n unsugared tea. Wide awake now, aim to sleep by 2am.
__________________

On Monday after the dinner at BK, I headed into NTUC Finest just opposite it to look for unsugared tea, none! Saw the Somersby Apple Cider instead. It was surprisingly much cheaper than the Brothers Cider. And on offer, too. So I bought 3 pax with the intention of bringing over to Tab's place one of these days. A few for myself and maybe one or two for my sis who likes ciders. She had tried one which she loved but didn't ask what was the brand. It's 4.7% higher than the 4% in Brothers bu in 330ml bottles instead of 500ml in Brothers cider. I havent drank any yet. Waiting to have spare calories before that. I just searched and found out it's under Carlsburg, and they have 4 types but only saw apple so far.

No comments: