Monday, October 22, 2012

All crap cumulates until tomorrow

Well seems after several weeks, when my energy level dipped due to work, I kinda end up with blog posts about fatigue.

There is a basis for my recent bout of fatique. It's work. Lemme summarize n gazed it up to avoid recognition.

1) Observation that was abruptly cancelled and then i had to prepare another diff one.
2) Poor class discipline by form so it meant I had to scold, shout to discipline them when I had to jaguar for 45mins for 9 days... Daily. I rather teach 2hrs of lesson instead of doing that.

Both would end by tomorrow. I need to survive until then. Just get thru the crap plus a heavy day plus cca altogether n after that go for Krav Maga to vent out the negativity n accumulated frustrations.

Tonight wanna sleep on time n a night cap... But I've ran out of craft beers n ciders. Hmm see how...

No comments: