Saturday, October 13, 2012

Krav injuries & feeling kinda blue

My right cheekbone is still slightly sore. Thankfully nothing is broken. Through that incident, I learn never to carry the pad so high up. Pay a price for that lesson. Incidentally I've realized the bruise on my left shin didnt fade or heal... it still hurts after a week. I think I better massage both of them to clear them up before the next lesson, coming very soon, in a day or two.

Today kinda feeling the fatique. Like really feeling sian about stuff. I wonder if it was the after-effect of such a stressful week plus the irriation onTue. Maybe its due to so much on my plate, that after a nice chill-out on Friday (eating a delicious hotdog and drinking 2 great ciders), today I kinda dont want to do anything.

I didnt want to wake up at 7am but my body clock and the unrelentling sun shone and lit up the room. I really need those curtains that can effectively block out the bright sun rays. So I stayed in bed, look at I-phone and just surf a bit. But didnt feel up to anything. So far I've had 0 mc for this entire year thus far, (Jan - Oct) so its already a record of something. Not that I dont feel ill. On some days, the cough or stomach acted up or feel so weak but still persisted.

After breakfast and later on lunch, I drank the Chinese medicine and went to sleep in the afternoon. Felt better but just only managed 2hrs. Man, I want to sleep the whole day away. Got up and just ate dinner and did nothing and let time pass by.

Actually I need to get out to buy a couple of new three-quarters kakhi pants for work cos my current 2 are super old and worn and super-loose. If I dont belt up, it could slide down my hips. Also buy some nicer sleeveless-Ts or even Ts. Cos the only sleeveless I have are the worn ones I wear to sleep. Maybe spread out these purchases over the months due to reduced spending money from having to contribute extra money to dad... sian Maybe I defer these until the end of the month, see how much extra I have to go buy stuff. See how then.

Stock was on the way up then suddenly negative economic data and it went down some. More waiting and hoping to sell then. Last 2 weeks was too busy to even think about stocks.

Am now waiting for another half hour, after which it would be 2hrs since my dinner and I can go do a quick work-out with KettleBell. Think only if tomorrow I feel like it, then I'll try to shadow some Krav Maga moves. Dont feel up to doing both. Want a quick conditioning workout. 20mins maxed with enough intensity to tone the muscles. Hope to drive the blues away with a workout too. Adrenaline is a good destressant, I've heard.

No comments: