Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A sorta long walk - Boat Quay

After 2 consecutive days of Krav, I'm beat... Did sleep really soundly. Once I lie on the bed, it's lights-out until I hear the dreaded alarm.

Last night was bear-hugs with hands trapped, 3 different techniques. Bountiful. I was feeling good after the class, walked to the back lane and realized it was super close to Boat Quay, where we used to go for boardgames.

I remembered there were some places to eat but crowded with pub patrons. Quite a bit of changes, have new restaurants. Walked all the way down to the Macs. Had the Prosperity burger with twisted fries n Coke lite. Decided on a bus ride cos the weather was cooling. Walked over to One Fullerton, walked towards Esplanade, just enjoying the lax and the cool weather. Met FH n wife on my way down the escalator in Esplanade.

Haven't booked my dinner place yet. Too hectic to do so. Today is more lax, will do so at work later.

No comments: