Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Zzz... Life is routined

Man, this is just Week 2 and not even mid-week, I am finding myself mentally tired. The break felt like a lifetime ago. I guess this is the "cycle of employed life".

I am preparing lessons and thinking hard, marking assignments and raising my voice, glaring at a number of students. No wonder I'm beat just from work itself.

Throw in a Krav Maga lesson (full-Nelson move defense) on a cold and rainy day... Took a long bus ride that was tiring, to see if it could help me 'burn' some extra time. Cos if I linger outside, end up eating something. Had to 忍 until after the class, around 9pm. Headed down all the way to Orchard to find SoupSpoon. The Prosperity Beef soup is delicious. Had a large one with half wrap set. Happily satisfied and took a long bus ride home.

After bathing, just knocked out flat. Slept so soundly despite the lights being on. I woke up about 5am, realized I was cold and switched off the lights to snooze more.

Despite me slapping on tonnes of muscle cream, I woke with a sore neck... from the Krav Maga lesson. Put on some plasters and kept massaging and applying the muscle cream at work. Think still sore but better.

My commitment
of Krav Maga twice a week... Me and my pea-brained idea. Now arriving at Clark Quay. Think I'll head there early. At least can stone. Lemme motivate myself n think of what to eat for dinner.

No comments: