Tuesday, January 01, 2013

End of 2012, onwards 2013

On the whole, 2012 was a decent year for me. Though work-wise I had to work harder, had to sigh more and also roll-eyes, I am thankful for the mostly things going mostly fine.

Investment-wise, it was an okay year. My extra is about $8.7k, lower each year. But still without having to work extra, so its good enough. Have to learn from my investment mistakes and become better.

Health-wise, despite my now massive 270% calorie surplus... And the fact that I put back on 1 kg, overall I managed to lose 10kg to reach my Uni weight. Aim to clear off that massive surplus b4 my bdae and lose 4kg to my target weight level. This year I put in a lot of effort to manage my health, be it visiting the sinseh, eating the meds diligently, following the dietary advice, also resting more by dropping my assignment side-line, exercising 2-3 times a week, monitoring my calories and diet, track my weight every month... Will continue all these in hopes to achieve even better health in 2013. Clear my cough up for good would be great as well as an even slimmer and fit body.

My 2 resolutions are to

1) maintain and continue to build up my health
2) find, make time and effort to continue my pursue in Jap, guitar and Krav Maga. Not to neglect any and keep it up plus work on my list of 100 things.

2013 will be better than 2012 in so many more ways. It's a wish and I hope to make it come true on many fronts.

No comments: