Monday, December 31, 2012

232.4% over-calories!!! :$@!

Record-breaking over-calories of 232.4% of my daily limit aka almost 4000 calories... as of the 30th of Dec...

Man, no chance to off-set this anytime soon. Need very very disciplined eating for the next 3 weeks or a month to balance it off. My target is to clear this before my birthday. That'll give me about 3.5 weeks to clear it off diet-style, of course I'll up my exercise but I don't count the calories burnt from exercising.

Now is super-full from the wedding dinner and waiting for 2hrs to be up so that I can drink my Chinese meds cos I drank tea.

As expected, my weight increased by 1kg from all these festive and celebratory eating... So hard to lose a kilo yet so easy to gain one instead. That meant I now have 3.8kg more to lose.

My 6 belt buckles still okay but it feels a bit tight if I ate. Time to do those stomach exercises...

Next week I have to start going twice for Krav Maga. Think has to be Wed n either Thur or Fri. Then got to squeeze in dental and also hair-cut. Plus more sessions of working out at home.

No comments: