Sunday, December 09, 2012

A few days of 吃草 & boredom

Wed evening tio stomach flu.

Thur - I went to work for half day, left later cos no lesson to see doc n got an mc for thur itself. Ate plainer zcp with porridge instead n 菜心. Later cooked instant noodles with egg.

Fri - Back to work, with the meds didn't run to toilet. Dabao plainer zcp with porridge for lunch. Drank an isotonic drink, Aquarius. Dinner was Yong Tau Foo soup after Krav Maga class.

Sat - More zcp porridge n 菜心 for lunch and dinner was Instant noodles with egg.

Today - Ate Lor Kway Tiao breakfast, milo drink, pork bun for lunch and Yong Tau Foo soup with half bowl rice.

All these while drinking plain water and plain Chinese tea mainly.

Tomorrow I am packing a bottle of 菜心 to work. Eat with porridge...

Very plain diet...

Appetite is okay but stomach rumbling, but no diarrhea. Mouth wanna eat stuff but I know my stomach can't take it. Not an interesting stage to be at. Like it wasn't boring enough to have a stay-in weekend, my food is also boring... Doubly feeling it.

Man, I've kinda noticed that plainer food is not that easy to find in sg hawkers. U are reduced to soup, noodles, porridge...

Today decided to go to Holland Village, though it rained. Bought a new bunch of alcohol, 9 ciders n a beer. Average out to $7.50 per bottle. Again the challenge was to get them home safely. Used my drinks bag. Also renewed my book loan in Clementi Mall then dabao my Yong Tau Foo soup dinner. Not sure if I'll be well enough to drink, but just put a bottle in the chiller.

Feeling the boredom still, later think I will go and do some stomach crunches despite still nursing some muscle-aches from Krav Maga in Fri. At least the stomach exercises can help to build up more muscles around my tummy. Hopefully flatten it.

Sometimes when I am not up for a full work-out, I just do dips. It's to train the triceps. I can do up to 5 sets of 30 dips, but think I should go strengthen my core (stomach and back) cos while the tummy is flattening out from the weight loss, it's not toned from the lack of training. Think I shall learn to alternate between the pure dips and pure stomach exercises, exercise both tough areas to train and also break the monotony.

No comments: