Friday, December 28, 2012

1 week into the hols

It's exactly one week into the holiday, what have I done?

- Tidied my table, almost done
- had a Christmas party
- watched a long movie I didn't enjoy
- went for 1 KM lesson
- went out once to town on my own
- did 3-4 conditioning workout at home

The rest, is sleep, stone, watch tv and looking at I-phone. Not very productive. But when u wake up at some insanely early time eg 6am, 7am during the holidays and then having to try to go back to sleep, catching up on sleep is kinda understandable. Plus many days were rainy, headed out on that sole sunny day.

Not that I didn't have things planned to do, but when you are on a restrictive diet, there goes the plans to eat some good food, which all falls into the categories I shouldn't be eating. Sigh...

Then to add oil to the fire, severe severe over-calories that meant I had to really really make tough choices at times to squeeze out some deficit. Like today, my Jap bento dinner plus a few stuff I ate at home, a moment of weakness, gave me over-calories instead of a deficit that I was on my way to after lunch... So kinda getting difficult cos with my reduced weight, my daily calories also dropped, which meant I had little to spare.

Hmm kinda hard on the diet part but can't give in, cos all the "never-minds" will add up. Just like one Christmas can be 169% over-calories. That translates to a couple of months of dieting deficit.!!! So really must be mindful.

The road onward is tough. Have to work on it, adapting and thinking of strategies. One would be to up the exercise workout much more, go KM more. Just try as best to stick to my diet n slowly build up the deficits from scratch... Also wean off certain food that is not good for my stomach on a permanent basis...

No comments: