Friday, December 28, 2012

Over-calories, continue Restrictions

Obviously after Christmas n my end-of-the-work-plus-world bingeing, when I went to see the sinseh for the follow-up, my condition wasn't as great as last week. But she could understand cos the Christmas and Year end celebration. I told her, I'll try to cut n keep to those restrictions as best as I could.

So since Christmas, I've been monitoring my food and making very very conscious decisions about what I eat. Really tough cos there's lots of nice food n I can't eat them. Also to do damage-control for the severe severe 169% over-calories for Christmas itself, on top of my 86% surplus then... A lot of reining-in to do, think if I can clear the surplus by the time my work starts, it'll be good.

I did do more exercise that few days before and just did one today. Nothing too taxing, just dips 5 sets, sit-ups and leg-lifts 2 sets each. Tomorrow is Krav Maga, that workout can help me jump-start the post-Christmas exercise in a quick n efficient manner.

The weather was nice and non-rainy, so I headed out. To Orchard via bus to buy the roasted wheat jap tea, good for my diet cos my taste buds are kinda sian of plain water. Plus it's healthy, has a strong taste so my taste buds are satisfied after drinking it, won't feel that it's plain and wanna drink a diet soft drink or even the A&W cream soda. The taste can quell the need to munch. Also it's not made from tea leaves but is entirely roasted wheat, so it's alright for me to drink it shortly after my Chinese meds.

Walked around Taka, Paragon and 313, mainly checking out the supermarkets, I came to realize that you can't find Reese's so easily... I wanted to get some Dark ones but ended up with a box of organic candy canes that was on steep discount. Ate 1, it was good, 60 calories only for an entire cane. Didn't get my 'Dark' side, so I headed home.

Today's breakfast was Bran biscuit with room-temp A&W cream soda. Lunch was Zcp with warm kopi-o, Dinner was Ban Mian. Calories is just balanced, no deficit achieved. Remembered to eat my Chinese meds timely. Hope can sustain until next week. One day at a time.

No comments: