Thursday, January 17, 2013

Quotation, Stay-home weekend, work trip crazy itinerary

Looking for quotation of function rooms for the farewell dinner is tiring. Surf Internet, email, reply and call. Started on Wed and followed up today. Tiring mentally just 3 days. Mon n Tue due to heavy timetable, plus 2 consecutive days of Krav. Wed was meant to rest up but doing the function thing took up my free periods... Plus roll-eyes during the cleaning duties

Today got 2 quotations, another 2 enquiries sent out, I favor the much lower priced one, a better value. But when showed the first two, heard a remark against the lower priced one aka consideration that is really weird... And I thought I think too much. Really strange. Just when you've thought you've seen it all. U ain't seen nothing yet.

HDB upgrading reno is starting in my home from the coming Monday for 11 days. I've got to help cover up our stuff and move stuff to clear a space and also prevent my stuff from becoming super dusty. Sat n Sun are stay-home days.

Man, today I reached home later than usual cos of the upcoming work-trip abroad. The itinerary is crazy n super-packed yet lots of waste-time lax in between... Imagine reaching the airport at 5.30am and finally I get off at 12am... Next day wake up at 6am... all the way until 12am until I get back to SG.

U see my face... Lemme do a "Night-owl" WTFaaark squawk of indignation. Man I tell ya, I checked straight out, if after I "knock-off" and I'm bored and in the immediate vicinity of the hotel, there's a 24hrs Macs, I'll be heading out n eating supper... Before I sleep. At least I can stomach that better than the morning breakfast at 6.30am. Zzzz...

Also I kena put down for the Muay Thai group experience. Some know I am learning Krav Maga, so kena stereo-typed again. Put me down for it. Actually I think then I would be super-shacked cos I was still considering going down for my 2-days consecutive Krav just before flying off. I rather prefer and fancy a Thai massage for all the sore muscles... Never mind, what will come, will come. Just wanna go safely, come back safely.

Lemme make it through this weekend and enjoy my bdae dinner next weekend before the suffering.

Man... The counting calories is getting really tough with these tri-factors of restricted-diet-induced cravings, being really really hungry cos of improved condition and weekend binges... Making much higher surpluses than building up small deficits... Soupy stuff and lots of low-calories soup dinners might help. Really need to rein-in the mouth on Fridays and weekends.

No comments: