Tuesday, August 13, 2013

KM plans, Flab

KM:
There is a high drop-out rate for KM. From the batch of P1 with me, I just saw one guy. Those familiar faces in the beginner class seemed fewer too, after the shift. The Adv group is not as friendly, not that I am chatty. I kinda keep to myself but more of they kinda stick to their partners, it's more difficult cos of the  few female and with odd numbers, sometimes it's difficult. Awkward but Tab's bro has been very friendly.

But I remind myself that I have deeper reason than just fitness and interest to pursue. Just with a P1 is just a beginning, haven't learnt anything complex and sophisticated, so I ain't quitting anytime soon. My package is until Jan, plan to keep to it 2-3 times a week. Think I can't commit to more than that with the increased traveling time and longer distance. My traveling time has increased to more than an hour. So it's really you go cos you really want to, not for a mere fancy.

I planned to go thrice this week but yesterday I waited until I came home cos asked my mom if she still wanted to go to Bugis with my company. Asked her on Mon but she didn't want to once she knew I had KM class that night. So after class I asked her but she had things to do tonight. I didn't SMS to go. Woke up in the middle of the night, right elbow hurt, pasted medicated plaster. Much better today. Glad I didn't go n can rest. Body and mind need time to digest yesterday's lesson and pointers.

Thought:
This week, decided to go twice, next week try to go thrice. A bit like no life, if go 3 days of KM and 2 days of drum. Like so hectic, think I also want to relax a bit. When work resumes, won't have such lax.

Been over-eating for 2 months (from blog entries) so put on 3.5kg! If don't control, would go back to my fat self, no thanks. This entails curbing my incessant eating. A game of self-control & will-power! It's been difficult. Restarting with a 21-day plan then continue for 2 months. It is a struggle to control the food portion and rein-in my appetite. It's just into Day 3. Have to battle. Really most of this weight gain comes from over-eating than lack of activity. Gone are the days of eating everything and anything, with no ill-effects. 

I started exercising this 1st Aug. Besides days of KM, I started exercising at home. Started with just pure dips 4 sets, then I did one set of KB. Continue with more dips and moved to 1.5 set of KB. Almost on a daily manner. Yesterday increased the dips 5 sets, KB 2 sets n added back conditioning push up and sit up, 2 sets. Into the second week of exercising. Hope to intensify until everyday do a bit of exercise, be it dips, KB, a bit of shadow fighting exercise. 

Plan:
Haven't gone wandering yet, later on. I have to look for a dinner venue for the whole workplace. Later cos that's work.

Practice guitar and a bit of drums today, tomorrow, going to JB, have to see sinseh n drum lesson 2. 

No comments: