Saturday, November 08, 2003

Great, just yesterday I was contemplating quitting my monkey job, then last nite my application to Deutsche Bank is rejected.. okay still nvm then this morning after taking the 'talent test' by Stantercharted, I got this page that says "Sorry compared to ur peers, u are considered less successful....thank u for ur interest...blah blah" BLOODY HELL! hey they just based their assessment on that crap of personality test...Excuse me but doesnt brains or other skills matter anymore in this day and age?!? I didnt even have a chance to try out their numerical test.....#%(_#&!*
I went ahead and sent them a protest email.....hope to Hear from them real soon.....as if....

Hey this type of online applications for management trainees by large corporations are really becoming a big joke at the expense of poor candidates like me. We scour the net, signing up hoping for a chance to get recognized and be employed then the recruiters throw this type of smoke-bombs and crap at us. Hey We are just honest graduates okay who studied hard and put in tremendous efforts, not to mention blood, sweat, tears and even our eyesight for that piece of paper. And the biggest joke is that when we go into the job market, all wide-eyed and hopeful with dreams, we are treated worst than some of the low-life....sign I must be too stressed already, too many negative things in one week..... "Yup, welcome to the real world baby!" I dunno if others feel the same but Why is it so bloody hard to get a perm job? Actually contract jobs are a plenty...but in view of perm job openings, I've forgone some....I guess next time, I dont keep my hopes at all and just accept anything that is decent so long as its not illegal.

No comments: