Thursday, November 20, 2003

Well tomorrow is the BIG day, my day of unemployment... finally after suffering soooo long of untold horrors, still not fully mentioned in this blog. I have reached the Ultimate level of Bo chapness n Stone. "Be one with the stone...." I think i can do that easily. Also become an all-terrain sleeper, can fall asleep on bus, train, work etc n even in the middle of exercise.... Okay there was this incident when i was doing some free weights exercise. I was tired so I took a breather n decide to close my eyes for a while to catch my breathe....going into stomache exercises later *I mumbled to myself....then ZZZZZZZ..... The next thing I knew n saw, was my Mom peeping into the room at 3am in the morning, looking very amused. Apparently I slept lying on the floor, with weights strapped to my ankles. Huh? Then I realized what I done... then i crept into bed. I also master mult-tasking even though the tasks r not related to work; when I'm keying data n eyes on screen, I still know what is going on around me, n can hum some tunes as well as day-dream at the same time n still maintain concentration... *just to indicate how little capacity just plain data-entry takes.... then i tire myself out by thinking tooooo much.

I hope that this period of unemployment will last at least 2 weeks cos some agency contacting me....got 1 mth temp. I dunno if i will take up anymore offers. Much as I tell myself that I really want n need to rest.... but my still empty resume esp with respect to 'work experience' n bloody bond (which still stands at 2yrs 8mths) n my impending cut in pocket money this coming December.... weigh heavily on my mind.... sign (same boat as ya Kheldar) I think I really need some time to sort out my dreams, aspirations, skills n career, not to mention my table n room.... that has been neglected for some 4 months now. But cast those thoughts aside for NOW, I AM GOING TO BE FREE! Just like Kheldar's blog, FREE!!!!!! Hahaha n at least for NOW, NOBODY can take that from me.

"I have locked myself willingly in a cage as a monkey(accepted the assignt) n now I am freeing myself willingly." ..........Yenn Hellbound

No comments: