Saturday, November 15, 2003

Okay its settled, I'm quitting from my temp job n the prospects of evloving into a goriilla is in jeopardy. But the ironic part is that the opportunity might not have existed at all...in the first place. Cos nothing was told to me, not interviewed nor contacted by HR. So i guess i was a fool to stayed on beyond my intended 3 mths, which now stetches to 4mths. Then again I do not regret my decision cos I'm mentally, emotionally and physically tired of that place, people n monkey work. I really need timeout to recharge my being, plus the fact, if they want me, they can contact me while I'm resting at home, not while I'm 'performing' like a monkey/dog at less than 10% capacity. *nose held high in arrogance and defiance. One more week until freedom and I am counting down to the last day where I would definitely celebrate my newfound status as an UNEMPLOYMENT STATISTIC again!

(back to the exciting adventures of Temp Brotherhood of the Monkeys)
Basically MoreWork, HappyGoLucky n KPOcumEternalPMS caught up with the temp brotherhood of the monkeys which so far only comprised of Monkey Hell n X at the forest before Mt HeeheeHahahah. A ferocious battle soon ensued:

MoreWork (attack level: 200, defense: 100 n Hp: 500) attacked with a wave of nagging and ordering spells cast upon the brotherhood to do data-entry. The incessicent ringing in their ears caused them great pains and nearly drove them to insanity (Hp loss: 50). They were forced by the pychic forces to the computer terminals to sit n do the dreaded data-entry work that lasted for 4 hours straight (Hp loss 100 per hour). They would then suffer from sore eyes n back pains, wrist pains from the cramp sitting positions and become temporary retards until the ordeal ends... The brotherhood knew that they had to do something, X brought out an uneaten peanut (weapon status: special effect item) n cracked it open with great excertion (attack factor: infinite). Then she kept the nut n threw the shell at MoreWork with all her might.... It worked! The shells flew into MoreWork's open mouth and lodged in its throat; it couldnt cast anymore spells (hp left: nil, status: defeated)..... Now there were 2 others left.

HappyGoLucky stepped forth (attack level: 50, defense: 20, Hp:300). It tried to imitate MoreWork and started chanting for data-entry work again (attack factor: 80). Before it could finish one spell, Monkey Hell gave HappyGoLucky a killer stare (attack: 200hp) and shrugged of its puny attacks with the office telephone (attack: 300hp). HappyGoLucky was defeated (hp:0, status: defeated).... There is only one more left.... (to be continued)

No comments: