Sunday, November 02, 2003

Some Philosophical Ramblings
Hmm nowadays I am very preoccupied with alot of issues. My mind drift aimlessly through the chaotic thoughts that I have; from money issues, career, my status as a "monkey" earning peanuts, to the next step to take in my life. Sadly I have not reached any inspirational conclusion to my uncertain future. I feel as though I am drifting aimlessly, but I am aware that I do not want to live my life in this manner. I do not want to be caught up in this routine; where one lives each day in the same manner as the one before. Catch the same bus, walk the same route, do the same repetitive work and even have the same lunch. I seek something else but I cannot express what I am seeking. I will know when I finally find it. (Inspired by Matrix or is it just me?)

These incidents are actual people I encounter in my temp work, in ABC company now. First off, after graduation, I have been trying to get a job so as not to add to the unemployment statistic in Spore, as well as serve that bloody 3 yr bond. Sign...sadly things are not to be and I only managed a temp job. Well I have been relating some incidents to my friends and they told me that I can write a mgt book on 'Monkeys and Me, Working in a Corporation' or 'The things they didnt tell ya about working life'. Great idea, now I only need to get started and get a publisher to notice my work...... The next great self-help guru is here! (Only that she doesnt know how to help herself. *Note that she is still working at ABC company as a monkey earning peanuts). Okay I'll start in the next entry.

No comments: