Saturday, November 01, 2003

Well, hi. My first attempt at a blog. Name is Yenn Hellbound.

To start off, I just recovered from a bout of food poisoning. Just picture this, one min you are doing your work in the office and the clock just showed ten, and for the next agonizing half hour, u suffer from cramps, wanting to puke. And before eleven, u have rushed out of office and landed in the nearest toilet, wishing that u dont have to take the bloody public transport home cos u dont know whether u can make it back without leaking.....*sign....I wished that toilet would fly me home instead....anyway I dont want to remember how I ever made it home. Then I found out that my whole family is afflicted, must have been the dinner. Dunno why it didnt acted up until u are in the office.... Anyway feeling better now.

No comments: