Saturday, November 22, 2003

Quiz Me
Yenn Hellbound was
a Rich Acrobat
in a past life.

Discover your past lives @ Quiz Me


Born in year of monkey, technically n also WAS a monkey....until today

Today, I inhaled the breathe of freedom as I walked out of the Zoo... n returned my leash. It felt damn good. I wanted to shout out at the top of my lungs- "Freedom!" which I did, but softly. Then i walked to meet up with friends who have come to celebrate this occassion with me. Krynnder got a perm job, n well double celebration- Me unemployed n her employed. Had a great evening with Candle, Krynnder n Kheldar. Ended up drinking 'Wild Turkey'- mixture of bourbon n whisky n coke 8% alcohol. My verdict- didnt really like bourbon taste, much prefer the housepour combination of gin+coke ... tasted like my cough syrup... Prefered the 'Long Island Tea'- mixture of tequila, rum etc... 10% alcohol. So walked around the Orchard area, watching buskers perform. feeling a bit weesy n warm, then again I can really hold my drink.... runs in the genes... not yet tested to its real limit but then again, I have my health n pocket in mind. As I have said to X upon leaving... "suffer too many internal n external injuries... definitely need time to heal..." Will no doubt rest a couple of weeks before my next venture.

No comments: