Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Yesterday went for early Jap lessons, after which I bought a bottle of that Tequila drink, forgotten the name. BUt got some old man face infront. Tasted okay like bitter lemon n the taste blends well with the Tequila taste, cos u cant tell both apart. But the feeling left in the throat feels super-dry. I never tried drinks that left such dryness in the throat. A must-be for drinkers who love lemon+dryness.

Still havent got my wrist fixed up cos my sis not free to go down with me. In the meantime, its just me, my bandages (tiger balm brand) and my wristband (serving as wrist guard). SO in the few short days of unemployment, I have tidied up my table, going onto the room, did up a balance sheet regarding my short temp m tuition to find out exact profits (have some fat), trying to send out some resumes now...err..., threw away some very monkey-related stuff n cleared the trash from accepting all the brocheres, Harry potter order of phonenix n slept like a VERY DEAD person.

Hmm the feeling of staying at home seems so unfamilar.... the last time i did that was 4 mths ago. BUt not to worry, just bought alot of anime vcds to entertain moi.... maybe i should just go n get a PS2 already... instead of waiting... for a sign or my last paycheck *grins

No comments: