Thursday, December 27, 2007

Met my new Love - Aoi sama

Meet my new guy, his name is Aoi.

Aoi-sama is my ultra new Felicia blue PSP slim. He will be my companion on the lonely and cold bus rides plus train rides to and from work.

I have to confess, I can't seem to keep my eyes and hands off him. My new love.

The colour series of PSP slim, Aoi is on the bottom right/extreme right




The package - $525 all in, for set, 4G, crystal cover, USB charger, screen protector, choice of the colour and etc. A bit pricey BUT given that my current cab fare may rise to beyond $15 (havent sat to verify but should be close to this sum exclude peak hr surcharge), I would have recovered my cost in (525/15)=>35 days. I just need to travel on public transport, excluding cabs until near end of Feb, then I cover my cost. In fact, its a nice trade. I was playing a nice RPG farmer game, yes, its Harvest Moon series. Playing farmer, plant crops, rear chicken, cow, cook recepies. Nice way to while away the time. No regrets at all.

Now only have to settle the USB cable thing, my laptop cant detect the USB so I cant upload pictures into it. Will get it fixed up tom.

In case you are wondering, Aoi is the name of the rhythmn guitarist of the group, The Gazette. His guitar solos are godly, his lip ring makes him hot too. Was wondering if I should upload his pic? Later say me like beautiful guys... but he is very talanted... and handsome. Oh well...

Err talented cos listen to the guitar solos. Very nice. Aoi is the raven-haired guitarist.


No comments: