Wednesday, December 12, 2007

PhotoShoot!

Yep went for a Studio session with my entire family last Sat morning.

The story was, after my youngest sister's graduation, they signed up for a graduation shoot with the famous studio Serangoon Broadway. But we never got about to shooting it cos my Dad was nagging nagging about it. Hence it was kept on hold.

Now he's retired. And all of us could make it, including my brother who came out specially for the shoot, we all headed down in 2 cabs.

So we were all wearing like long sleeved white shirts, pants and shoes, so formal... There, the ladies got make-uped and got pple help u wear the gown. My father choose to take individual portraits on top of the family portrait for each, including for himself n my mom together.

For the family portrait, I wore the Biz NUS gown, complete with hat. For the individual I wore the NIE gown without the hat.

It was kinda of hard to smile infront of the camera so early in the morning. Especially they want u to smile with teeth type. Dunno how all the pics turned out, will get the sample around the 18th dec for choosing.

My bro's gown is black and looked much like the Harry Potter gown. His hood is a nice royal navy blue. He only lacked a wand :P Well he had the hardest time trying to smile. The most dabian nian amongst us.

Anyway it was interesting to see how they could change the backdrop fast and set up the props so fast. But the photographer keep saying "Hello.. hello" so kinda not easy to smile to that. The feeling is that it is a more traditional studio.

In fact while posing with that NTU booklet thingy, I was wondering if I should have brought my Mogena and posed with it? But that kinda of funky pose ideas were quashed when I asked the guy why must pose with that NTU booklet thingy instead of a scroll. The helper replied that NUS is scroll, NTU is booklet, so is lidat one. Orth...

A different and eye-opening experience for the whole family. At a hefty price tag though, $1.3k

No comments: