Monday, April 14, 2008

The day I had lines on my face or more specifically, the day I noticed that there are lines on my face

Today I just happened to look into a mirror on my table and noticed something alarming.

When I lift my eyebrows, I saw slight lines just above my eyebrows.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K maybe I didnt exactly reacted that way. But in my mind, I was like thinking 'Hey no way, I am getting lines... I know I am getting older but lines?'

Emergency sms to friends. Replies include, go for facial, go buy Anti ageing cream, not to frown so much, its part of growing old, the package. Geezz I didnt feel any better leh.

Not that I am vain or what, but more like didnt expect to see lines lor. The bright side is those are rather shallow and short lines. Maybe I should start applying some moisturizing cream to my forehead too. Didnt exactly put any hazaline there.

Signz but its true its inevitable that as one grows older, the 'railway tracks' would be added to the face. K I shall try to include some collagen-rich food into my diet. BUT I dun think I am that old yet though. Better frown less and put more cream on face >_> Yar later going next door to look for some facial cream.

First I get fat, then noticed a strand of white hair (which I pulled out some time back) and now I got shallow lines just above my brows. This is seriously not how I intended for this job. The occupational hazards are too dire. Also didnt exactly expect myself to 'grow old' in this line. Yar growing old faster... if my blood pressure and sugar levels are anything to gauge especially after a lesson. Luckily I am low-blood pressure, otherwise would have set off something liao.

Sobz sobz I better start taking better care of myself from today onwards.

No comments: