Thursday, April 10, 2008

Kinda pissed off at the moment

Current mood is: Royally Pissed off.

Have been trying to burn a audio CD for work and have unable to do so despite spending more than 2+ hrs burning. I even walked next door to buy 2 new CD-R but all couldnt burn properly. Ended up with partial burn then the CDs rendered useless. WTBF! Wasted my time, effort and money.

Murphy's Law: Whatever will go wrong, WILL go wrong.

Recently the stress, mental fatique, sian-ness has reached unprescendented levels. On my way to work, I am doing looking at the remaining bond time. On my way, I am typing down the current thoughts in my head on my hp and just saving thesinside.

Mon - Just save more then dun have to stay any longer once its over.

Tue - What do you want to do? Basically a 9-5pm job, not bloody far from my home, where I can still have some time to do things I want after work. The nature of the job dun have to deal with clients directly.

Wed - What types of good or services to offer as a biz?

Thur - The main grouse of this job is that after a while, I feel stagnated. Things move in a predictable yearly cycle. Not learning much. Only more proscrinating. A lot of sacrifice of time and lots of effort. Its not what I seek in the long term. Dun think I can last thru til then. Health and sanity giving way first.

To top things up the way things are being planned is kinda inefficient. Many a times no budget. So got to 'test the creativity to the max' to try to put up things that dun cost lots of $$$, time and effort to prepare. Then wat about the main task? Left with not much time for it. Sucks big time. I am feeling kinda crap now cos of the failed and wasted effort plus 2hrs.. when I could have already been sleeping. Tom is a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg day indeed (got something up and sat also)

Look forward to the time of being bond-free (born free)

No comments: