Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sick again...

Dunno how but I am suffering a relapse of the flu again. On Sat, on my way to Jap class, I started having a coughing spell. Coughing non-stop throughout the remaining day. By the time I reached home, it had errupted to another vomit session (bloody waste of food) and a sharp cold feeling in my chest. Glupped cough syrup and went to sleep. Wrapping myself under the quilt.

Woke up and the coughing spell has abated. Still there but much better. Only now my throat feels like shit. Been coughing real hard only to get tiny bits of yellowish phelgm (gross) but luckily no phelgm cake. Somehow I didnt feel to shit that I could go to the gym, given I didnt go last week. Met a friend and had lunch together.

After coming back though, slept in the late afternoon. Woke up feeling worse though. Throat really feels parched. Can feel the imflamation in my respiratory tract. My nose half blocked, coughing, throat sore, chest feels uncomfortable.

Sian, see how tom, or if I can fight it off. Been drinking water and sucking lozenges.

No comments: